Calendly keeps me in control .
June 06, 2021

Calendly keeps me in control .

Mabel Long | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Enterprise

Overall Satisfaction with Calendly

Calendly is the control center for appointment scheduling across the length and breadth of my organization. It works for in-house meetings between staffs, but is used primarily for scheduling meetings and appointments with external collaborators , customers etc
By using Calendly, we have successfully been able to meet customers and collaborators at key checkpoints and create a lasting impression of being a professional and organized company to our customers, while also ensuring that we don’t spend excess time planning meetings.
  • Automation - With Calendly, everything is automated. I do not need to be informed before a meeting is scheduled with me, neither do I need to put calls across or send emails to cancel appointments. Calendly simply does the running around for me.
  • Reminders - In a business environment, it’s so easy for one to forget scheduled activity. However, Calendly ensures this doesn’t happen with me . Thanks to its notification reminders, which ensures I am always abreast with what I need to do next.
  • Re-scheduling - Calendly makes it so easy for myself or the other party to cancel scheduled appointments and postpone to a more convenient date.
  • No calls or emails needed by either party.
  • Calendly just does everything well for me, as far as scheduling appointments are concerned. No reason to complain about anything.
  • Automated scheduling.
  • Prompt notifications.
  • Integrations with third party applications.
  • Calendly reduced how long it takes to fix appointments by eliminating the need for long manual processes to perfect meeting itineraries.
  • Calendly acts as a boost to our sales pipeline, because it makes it convenient to follow up with our customers.
  • As a professional , Calendly keeps me in complete control of my time. Nothing beats , having an idea of what is in store for me the next day.

Do you think Calendly delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Calendly's feature set?

Did Calendly live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Calendly go as expected?

Would you buy Calendly again?

Scheduling appointment.

Closing deals faster - With Calendly, we have been able to successfully follow up with our leads promptly and when it is most convenient for them to engage with us.

Calendly reminders practically reduces appointment cancellations and no-shows for my organization.