Awesome & Fabulous Graphic Designing Platform
December 22, 2020

Awesome & Fabulous Graphic Designing Platform

Preet Chovatiya | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Canva

In my business, I am the only one who uses Canva for work. Personally, I use Canva for my Freelancing work. Using Canva I can make any type of graphic creatives either it was for Facebook or for Instagram. I can make almost all types of social media creatives in Canva and that is blessed for me because in one platform I can design anything for my client. I can also make logos in Canva. Canva helps me a lot to solve out my number of business problems.

Canva Pro provides a number of stock photos and elements that will help to make the design outstanding and make my client very happy. I can also remove background from PNG images easily with just one click and that is an awesome feature that I like most in Canva.

• Background removal from photos.
  • Shapes & Elements.
  • Resizing feature.
  • Stock photos.
  • Effects.
  • Mobile App.
  • Templates.
  • Social media posts made in Canva attract people in really.
  • I use Canva Pro and it provides numerous stock photos and elements for designing posts and creatives that is more in that cost.
  • Without Canva I can't run my freelancing business very effectively.
  • Time saving is achieved by using Canva.
I selected Canva against Adobe PhotoShop because Canva saves a lot of time by using their pre-made templates. [You] don't need to install fonts inside Canva because almost all fonts are listed in Canva. Canva's interface is very user friendly and easy to use. Canva helps me to design any size of social media post with just one click and that doesn't happen in PhotoShop.

Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Canva's feature set?

Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Canva go as expected?

Would you buy Canva again?

Canva is great in graphic designing work and apart from that Canva helps us to make presentations, banners, logos, flyers, etc. It helps [me] to make any type of social media design by its resizing feature.

According to me, the background image removal feature is less appropriate because it is not [as] accurate like other platforms.