Overall Satisfaction with CEIPAL ATS
We usually use CEIPAL ATS to store the database of the resumes. It helps us to keep a track record of each of the resumes in our database. There are several stages in the onboarding of the candidate and it keeps a record at each step. Also, the feature of the notes on the candidate profile helps to save time as it is only a single click to get an idea about the recent activity on the candidate profile.
- Creating a separate profile for each candidate.
- Keeping the track record of the candidates.
- Putting notes on the candidated profile.
- Make it more user-friendly.
- More simplification of the UI.
- Integrating more applications.
- It helped us to keep a proper track of the candidate profiles.
- It helped us to have a humungous database of resumes stored at a single platform.
- It helped us to intigerate several job portals to increase the search results.
Do you think CEIPAL ATS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CEIPAL ATS's feature set?
Did CEIPAL ATS live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CEIPAL ATS go as expected?
Would you buy CEIPAL ATS again?