Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Dayforce as an entire organization. Dayforce is mostly used to calculate payroll for our employees. It does address other issues within our company, however. One business problem it addresses is cutting down the amount of paper forms for each employee. We are able to submit them through the system and keep history of their employment.
- Dayforce has a great support system. If we run across issues or something that we do not know how to do, we can either submit a ticket or call the support center to get it resolved.
- Dayforce cares about their customers. We have a revolving monthly meeting with our customer success manager to be in loop about Ceredian updates and changes.
- Dayforce is ever changing. They are constantly listening to their customers to provide the most successful product for their customers. The changes are generally good. Although, change can be hard at first.
- The reporting system in Dayforce, could use some improvement. Most of the things we would need to run reports for do not exist currently in Dayforce.
- The benefits feature does not currently work for us. We have to input each deduction manually.
- Dayforce can run slow at times especially with the new features. We are hoping that since the features are so new that it having it run more smoothly is in the works.
- Reduced paper forms
- recalculation of payroll at any time
- one system for many HR functions
Ceridian Dayforce helps enable compliance with state and federal tax withholding and overtime policies.
It has been good to look up employee history and records in one place. If an employee has been terminated, we are able to go into their HR profile to see if they are eligible for rehire. It would be good to implement disciplinary records as well.
- Ceridian Dayforce
It is very beneficial having all of an employees records in one place. Each application is somewhat related so it is good to be able to look at each application while staying in one system.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Feature Ratings
Using Ceridian Dayforce
- HR imports to update minimum wage
- COVID law compliance
- TAWF and availability tracking
- we would like to implement additional modules in the future
- track compensation
- house more electronic forms
Evaluating Ceridian Dayforce HCM and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
I was not part of the decision process but I know the factors above played a major role.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Implementation
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Support
Support is easy to access and I get a quick response most of the time. Sometimes, however, I haven't had the best experiences with some support specialists. I have had to tell them our issue multiple times and have stayed on a phone call for much longer than needed. Usually, though, support specialists are very friendly and helpful.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Need to explain problems multiple times
No - We are a non-profit organization and our budget does not allow us to pay for premium support
Yes - We have reported multiple bugs. Most of them have been resolved in a timely fashion but there was one that took months to resolve. Luckily, it was not a major issue with our functionality.
There was one time when I received a critical error on our payroll with 20 minutes left to commit. The support specialist worked diligently to make sure our payroll was committed on time.
Using Ceridian Dayforce HCM
Overall, the system is easy to use and there are very descriptive guides which really help! There are some features that I am not super familiar with but I know that there are resources to help.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using