Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use Dayforce HCM for the entire company. The difficulties are thus, if you do not fit as a company how Dayforce wants you to use the software, you will find it to be very inflexible when trying to make Dayforce fit how your business is run. You almost have to change your business structure to fit Dayforce.
- It is robust, it can be a one stop shop for Human Resources and other company departments.
- There are a lot of different modules available.
- The Web Services capabilities are expanding.
- Support, they value their own productivity over the satisfaction of the client. For example, they will resolve tickets before you have confirmed you are satisfied with what they have provided you.
- Support, they over ask for calls when it is more efficient to answer back and forth for simple questions. Planning/scheduling calls can be difficult and can delay the solutions we need.
- More flexibility to make changes in the system in regards to structure and configuration.
The system does not work the way our company needs. We are still working to try and get all of the above to function as we need it to.