Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Ceridian Dayforce is used throughout our entire company. In human resources, we use it for talent management, payroll, and benefits. Our managers use it to schedule employees, vacations, timesheets, and employee management. Dayforce is an essential part of our day to day business operations. Without Dayforce, we would have so much paper, be paying way to much for recruiting, and have to put in a lot more man-hours for filing and compliance. I Love Dayforce!
- Talent management. The recruiting module is amazing. I can track the applicant throughout the whole interview and hiring process. It makes it so easy and fast to recruit and manage our talent pool.
- Onboarding forms are perfect. We used to have the employees sign 40 pieces of paper on policies, now they sign everything electronically! It is so fast and easy to understand.
- The "my people" function in Ceridian is so user-friendly and pretty error-free. It will stop you and flag an error if something is not correct.
- I just learned about the electronic reviews here at insights. Absolutely amazing. We were looking for something to streamline our tedious review and compensation changes process.
- Timesheets are a great feature. Easy to add vacations and PTO and modify time if need be for an employee.
- Vacations!!! We were recently bought by another company and we can't seem to get the vacations in line. They keep resetting back to the old system.
- I would like the opportunity to do background checks through the recruiting module of Ceridian Dayforce.
- Benefits administration. I would like to see benefits be able to apply through Dayforce. Maybe during orientation we could add the forms.
- Saved a lot of money in recruiting. Prior to Dayforce, we posted on numerous social media sites and platforms. This got costly. Now, it all streams through Dayforce.
- Huge value on less paper. There are so many forms that have been put on Ceridian Dayforce that have helped us to eliminate paper. This also helps with the filing we had to do all the time. Everything stays stored in the employee record which is awesome!
- Timesheets and scheduling has saved our managers a lot of time. We have over 500 employees so the paper schedule or even Excel was too much. This has really streamlined the process!
- The talent pool is so helpful. Instead of having folders and folders of resumes, I can save their info in certain talent pools. I can set up different tags to find them easily and this saves more time than anything when I need to find an applicant for a certain position.
Dayforce helps us stay in compliance with overtime laws and minor labor laws. We have a lot of minors working for us and in our state, there are a lot of laws regarding this. Dayforce helps to organize and schedule accordingly. It also helps with complying with our state and federal taxes. During onboarding, the employee fills out the tax forms through Dayforce, so it can not be skipped.
This has helped so much. It is one of our employee's favorite features of Dayforce that they can see their pay in realtime. Also, it helps with hiring for sure. I know in real-time exactly how many employees are needed per department, as terms are processed immediately. Also, with hiring so many minors, Dayforce helps to limit their schedule so we don't overschedule them.
ADP was very similar in the capacity that I used it, which is recruiting. I don't have experience with any other programs. I did work with ADP for 5 years and I will say Dayforce is much more user-friendly and the Dayforce support system is fabulous. They always respond promptly with helpful info.
I absolutely love the recruiting and onboarding modules. I love how you hire them from the recruiting module. I just learned at insights how we can send offer letters through the module as well. I learned about the talent pool as well in insights which gave me a lot more tips than I currently knew. Being able to hire an employee and track the entire application process in Dayforce is simply the best!
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Feature Ratings
Using Ceridian Dayforce
Evaluating Ceridian Dayforce and Competitors
Yes - ADP because their support system was awful. They never followed up. We had our own contact and they were extremely hard to get ahold of. Dayforce support is awesome! They reply very promptly.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Vendor Reputation
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews
Produxt features. The more features we can utilize the better.
Ceridian Dayforce Implementation
Ceridian Dayforce Support
The follow up is great but our rep wasn't understanding what we asked for in the last support ticket.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes! The recruiting module. I wish I could remember her name. I think it is Alisha. She went out of her way to talk with me and show me all the features we aren't currently using. She explained and put her own experience with it. It was very very helpful support.
Using Ceridian Dayforce
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using