Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We use payroll, WFM, Benefits, and Document management. Our employees record time via timeclock, request time off using Time Away From Work, complete qualifying event notification and benefits enrollment, as well as manage their own information.
- Training options - Virtual, instructor-led, and in person.
- Options within the program. Anything can be configured.
- Robust and easy to use reporting tool.
- Support can be confusing. The online support portal is too complicated which makes responding difficult sometimes.
- Implementation could have been a lot better. In the beginning, you don't know things and Seequelle, the outsourced implementation company, didn't help with our complex set up. We have been live with payroll for a year and are still cleaning things up.
- Confusing account rep structure. We have had a lot of reps since we went live with WFM in 2013.
- Really too soon to see much ROI.
- Payroll processing time has been reduced by 50%.
- Open enrollment is faster with fewer errors.
We can make policies available and communicate with employees through the system.
Using one system is easier for our users and streamlined our payroll and benefits process.
- ADP Resource (Discontinued)
Now that our HCM is in one application, we have less issues than with integrated systems. I used to spend a lot of time watching the data flows to make sure everything flowed from program to program.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Feature Ratings
Using Ceridian Dayforce
1 - Should have HRIS knowledge, data analytics background, and be organized.
- Performance management
- Benefit enrollment enhancement
- Employee benefit hub
Evaluating Ceridian Dayforce and Competitors
- Product Features
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
Our relationship with Ceredian was established and worked well.
Ceridian Dayforce Implementation
It would be helpful to have a Ceridian rep triage the needs of the company and manage the implementation. We only dealt with Seequelle. Ceridian was not involved.
- Third-party professional services
Seequelle implemented our Dayforce payroll module.
Yes - We implemented WFM in 2013, payroll and benefits in 2018, and document management in 2019.
Change management was minimal - We need more time to train our employees.
- Complex configuration. Seequelle was less than understanding and did not address.
- Strictly online training. Seequelle spent minimal time in helping. They completed the implementation for us not with us. Strict email communications.
- We felt pressured and not supported which made us feel like a project not a team.
Ceridian Dayforce Support
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Support cares about my success
Not kept informed
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response
Using Ceridian Dayforce
Like to use
Easy to use
Feel confident using
Slow to learn
Lots to learn
- WFM can be combersome
- Document management is confusing.
- Building forms and workflows