Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Dayforce HMC and WFM are being used to create a North American solution. This has created standardized and streamlined reporting and analysis across the two countries. We are using Dayforce across most of the organization; completely in Canada and the U.S., and we're looking to branch out into Europe. Dayforce has enabled us to provide additional support as we move to a shared service model globally.
- Time and Attendance is a flat system and has eliminated the majority of errors that normally come out of these kinds of systems.
- Payrolls which can be run from anywhere have allowed us to have backup personnel support who work in other areas or even other countries.
- Absence and Vacation tracking is a very nice feature combined with the workflows. Now the managers have a better method to track vacation and ensure their people take the time off. This also allows for easier reporting should there be a concern over an attendance issue.
- The support on the time clocks and devices could be more hands on.
- The implementation team can get carried away with thinking they know what you want and sometimes it doesn't align. It's best to stay on top of the project at all times, so the visions don't stray too much.
- A little more post implementation structure while transferring to support would have been nice.
- The direct financial savings of this product were realized in 18-24 months.
- The employees and management is in line with time off requests given the Time away from work workflows.
- The employee and manager self service allow HR to be more value added and better customer service for more relevant issues.
Absolutely! Dayforce has given us piece of mind that tax withholdings and company policies will be followed. This has allowed us to focus on more important value added agenda items rather than double checking, second guessing or continuously spending time reviewing our set ups. Once the policies and parameters have been set, there is no doubt that it hasn't taken effect.
Dayforce is a flat system and this is one reason why we decided to go with this for our WFM. This has made it so that our managers who are scheduling and completing the timesheets, our payroll who seemed to always be in a time crunch, and our approvers who felt they only saw things at the last moment, all have access to the information and data well ahead of deadlines and can manager their time better.
Dayforce has allowed us to have one employee record, one area for tombstone data, which in turn means that one change will take effect over the whole system. One single update will update all areas of the employees life in the company, from payroll, time and benefits. This decreases error rates which may present themselves in multiple entry systems.
When making the decision to go with Dayforce or another HRIS/Payroll/WFM solution, make sure the system can handle your business needs. If the business if growing, plan for future needs. Implementing these systems is very detailed and something you should want to stick with for some time. Dayforce offers the complete solution with a fully completely configurable product. This way, when you call for support or speak to other clients, you know they are looking at the same type of screen and similar layout.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Feature Ratings
Using Ceridian Dayforce
400 - Our company is in the education sector, and several of our employees are ECE's and ECA's. (Early Childhood Educator's, Early Childhood Assistants) Outside of that, we also have Language instructors for adults (hourly), trades people (hourly) and standard admin staff (salary). The admin staff includes finance, HR, and upper management.
1 - At our company we have a dedicated person in the HR department for Dayforce. This inlcudes everything from helping managers and employee with any individual needs, running reports for analysis, and making updates to Dayforce and any new modules we may wanto upgrade or introduce in the near future. This person has an educational background in HR and IT, which help by allowing them to know how the HR policies should be implemented and how to make the system do those things.
- Scheduling educators for different hours each day
- a flat platform which cuts our HR admin time spent and reduces errors
- The employee and manager self service
Evaluating Ceridian Dayforce HCM and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Training
The session was informative, but went very slowly. The trainers were knowledgable but did not have in depth knowledge, as in, they could not answer questions outside of the scope of the training session.
I learned much of the product from self exploration and the training sessions Ceridian provided. Using the training materials and my own discovery I was able to create our companies customized training materials for each type of user. Doing this saved thousands in on-site training which would have accomplished the same, or even a lesser result.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Support
They are available over the phone often without delay, online you can put in a ticket at any time and they usually get back to you with a more difficult issue inlcuding policy revision, within a day or two.
Problems get solved
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Difficult to get immediate help
Dayforce support is quite good and provides prompt support when needed. The cost of support is built in to the normal usage costs.
There have been a few times where the support staff seemed to go well above and beyond.
Using Ceridian Dayforce HCM
100 % of our population uses dayforce in one way or another. All employees use Time away from work and all managers use scheduling.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using