Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We are currently using Dayforce for HR and payroll. We will soon be using it for recruiting, onboarding, performance evaluations, and team relate. It will be used by every person in the company. Because it is one system all information will flow through for the other departments.
- Dayforce has an amazing onboarding program that will help us keep employees engaged from the beginning.
- The system flows from the applicant through to HR and on to Payroll.
- The payroll system is constantly updated with HR information.
- We were able to build our policies and procedures right into the system.
- I would like to see an easier-to-use timesheet system that could display weekly or bi-weekly and totals including all hours being paid that is easy to understand for managers and employees.
- As far as reporting, I would like data to be more accessible for more complicated reporting.
- We are very excited to have a process where we have cut out duplication of effort and are able to save employee time while ensuring accuracy of our records.
This is my favorite. I love being able to see the calculations before I actually send payroll. It has saved me so much time being able to catch errors, see the way a check is going to calculate, and make adjustments before payroll is committed.
Dayforce was able to take our internal procedures and our policies and any external rules, including state and federal, and implement them into our system to ensure compliance.
- ADP AdvancedMD
It is been so much easier having one point of data entry as opposed to several and a higher chance for errors. The hard part is remembering that everything you do now affects everyone else. Payroll has to be careful not to enter something that will negatively affect benefits. HR has to be careful not to enter something that will affect payroll.
Dayforce is an amazingly customizable program. We were able to take our policies and procedures and turn them into workflows and forms that can be easily accessed by our employees. The hard part is going to be building future forms and changing as our policies and procedures change. We were able to take a manual system and to build it into Dayforce as an automated HR and payroll system.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Feature Ratings
Using Ceridian Dayforce
565 - Employees use the self service portion, Human resources use Dayforce for on-boarding to termination. Finance uses Dayforce for Payroll, and Managers use Dayforce to requisition employees, performance reviews and terminations.
1 - We have one HR Employee who manages implementing new functions and over-seeing customer support issues. We have a Finance Employee whose job it is to oversee new version implementations, correct implementation errors, and manage system changes by using the test software and moving changes and corrections to our production environment.
- Dayforce Wallet to implement Demand Pay
- Benefit Comparisons to help employees make better choices
Evaluating Ceridian Dayforce HCM and Competitors
Yes - We made the change from ADP Workforce now because ADP wasn't able to automate our paper processes the way we required.
- Product Features
Our Executive team made the decision based the Dayforce features.