Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Once you're used to it, the UX is fantastic, and it saves me a lot of time in reviewing calls.
- Awesome capabilities of scanning conversations and collating those calls in a centralized place I can review.
- It makes it much, much easier to do my job without wasting time on manual call searches.
- Wonderful and responsive customer support to help with everything, anytime
- It does take some getting used to and customer success help to set up.
- The AI-enabled features are sometimes hard to identify.
- Reduced manual effort in tracking down specific moments in calls
- Easy to share calls across the team for enablement for improved sales performance
- Easy to set up a routine based on advanced ability to parse conversations for moments automatically
Used across the sales team by managers and sellers, allowing us to save time and be much more intelligent and thorough on how we train the team. I tend to feel that hearing live demo recordings and conversations with customers is a much more effective means to train versus conceptual documentation and scripting, so this has been a boon for us to get sales team members enabled faster and better.
The ability to parse conversations and organize playlists with associated statistics and trends of how often specific conversation points and keywords was an added intelligence benefit that, while not top priority or KPI that determines compensation, has been really interesting to see as a way to chronicle our progress in getting sellers more comfortable and seeing how that plays out in call activity.
I don't need 50 words here. They are simply fantastic. Responsive, always willing to jump on a call, even create custom evergreen assets to help me train my own team in a more scalable way. S/o Alyce T!
We were using a manual process in the past of recording all calls and archiving them in Drive. This sucked. We heard about Chorus.ai in the very early days, tried it out, loved it, and managed to even bring it into Marketo/Adobe across the commercial team. Never evaluated other technologies since we have been happy throughout, and the development timeline has been very impressive as well.
I work with the entire commercial sales team to train on proper messaging for a recently-acquired product and working with enablement and sales managers directly, it was my job to ensure that the product was being pitched, sold, and differentiated appropriately. To accomplish this, I created a persistent search that would populate a playlist that I would review weekly, listening for not just the product name but also keywords that related to the product. This allowed me to capture pretty much every discussion across the full commercial sales team of 40+ sellers, listen, and coach directly. I could also track the occurrences of who was mentioning the product the most, least, and use snippets of the calls to also help train others (and share highlights when calls go really well). In that sense, Chorus.ai is also an excellent enablement tool since it allows the sharing of good and bad call instances very easily.