Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call Review
- Coaching & Skill Development
- Pipeline Visibility & Forecasting Confidence
- Market Intelligence (Competition, Product, Messaging)
- Handoffs & Collaboration / Knowledge Sharing
This is one of the best tools we use in our meetings with clients. Chorus.ai is a great tool, especially in sales, since we don't have to take down notes anymore. We can just review and revisit the recordings we had with clients in Chorus.ai. This made our job easier!
- Great job on putting the conversion metrics. It's a big help knowing our metrics in every meeting.
- We learned what areas need to be improved and also the strength we had during that conversation.
- It also provides the length of speech of each participants.
- It would also be best if we could apply Chorus.ai in our calls, not just in meetings. I'm not sure if that's already available or not, but that would be great to have that option.
Scorecards are being used in our organization. The recordings can also be easily shared with everyone within the organization so they can learn the best practices and apply them to their meetings. This is a great way to collaborate with colleagues. Everyone has access to the recordings, and this can be played anytime.
From my past job, we usually used notepads and MS Word in every meeting. With Chorus.ai as being part of our tool, this made our job easier. We could access the meetings and be sure not to miss anything from the conversation we had with our clients.
It's a very big help for our coaching team. The Analytics and Coaching tab are a great tool for them since the scorecard is already available from Chorus.ai. It made their job a lot easier and better. All the metrics they need to evaluate their AE's are already available.
The Chorus.ai customer support team is very helpful. They sent emails and insights occasionally, and they would always provide an update on what was new with Chorus.ai. The free training offer is also a great way to be more knowledgeable about the tool. We also get updates on who's viewed our recordings.
- Outreach and Salesforce CMS
We are actually using those other products since these are essential in our business. I believe all of the products have worked very well, and all of them are beneficial to our organization since each tool provides different usage for our company. Chorus.ai is being used in all of our meetings.
Do you think Chorus.ai delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Chorus.ai's feature set?
Did Chorus.ai live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Chorus.ai go as expected?
Would you buy Chorus.ai again?
In sales - when closing a deal and your client has a lot of inquiries about the product. You can simply provide that information, and you can easily go back to your conversation (to make sure you didn't miss anything) by just pulling up your recording in Chorus.ai. This would save you time.