Great radios!
December 04, 2020

Great radios!

Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Aironet 4800 Access Points

Cisco Aironet 1570 Series
We use the Cisco Aironet 4800 Access Points in our organization to connect our multiple buildings to each other and to the Internet. The strength of the radios and ease of setup in the console make it a great product for our companies use. These are used across our entire organization.
  • Ease of setup
  • Area of coverage
  • Device life
  • Price
  • Customization
  • Compatibility with others
  • Ease of use
  • Cuts down on configuration time
  • Easy to install
I give this rating because right out of the box we were able to configure multiple radios in the console and deploy them to our environment in a very short amount of time. The only issues we had was there was a bad radio, which was replaced quickly and easily.
I gave the rating I did because, in my opinion, this product scales very well. We are able to add as many radios as we need to to expand our network to more sites, as we need them. So far, I have not had any issues when installing new radios.
Once we purchased and received the equipment, we were able to get everything configured in our office in a day. All we had to do was deploy them to the correct building locations. Everything synced right up and we were able to connect to all network resources as soon as they powered on.
We are not using any other Cisco products at this time.
Cisco Aironet 4800 Access Points are well suited for a larger office or organization that has multiple buildings that require a larger-scale wireless network. The controller makes it easy to discover and deploy radios in a timely manner. The Cisco Aironet 4800 Access Points are probably not well suited for smaller offices where one radio will suffice.