Best Network Connectivity Product For All Business Types
Updated June 11, 2021

Best Network Connectivity Product For All Business Types

Prabhjyot Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Business Edition 7000

Cisco Business Edition 7000 is easy to use and also while experience its deployment it has the complete solution. However, the configuration took a while for it to work as per my business requirement, at the end the solution was great to use. It allows to connect with business network easily.
  • Stability of the platform makes easy to use.
  • Service and Support.
  • Integration with other network.
  • Customer Support.
  • License of the product is costly in compression to others.
  • Easy Deploying.
  • Trouble shooting part of the product needs improvement.
  • Network connectivity.
It was the leadership decision but I can say that easy to deploy and get use to it. Network connectivity is the best part of the product.

Do you think Cisco Business Edition 7000 delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Cisco Business Edition 7000's feature set?

Did Cisco Business Edition 7000 live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Cisco Business Edition 7000 go as expected?

Would you buy Cisco Business Edition 7000 again?

Cisco Business Edition 7000 suits for all size of business telephone & video collaboration and easy to deploy. Only the license part is costly, other than that support of the product could have room of improvement.

Cisco Business Edition 7000 Feature Ratings

Device sync

Using Cisco Business Edition 7000

1) Used by Network IT.
2)Operations team to connect with business
Generally it requires technical knowledge to understand it's technical terms like VoIP host setting, video configuration, telephonic solution, Cisco IP Phones, etc. But with the help of a small training session and once the configuration is done, operation team can use it with the support of local IT team.
  • We use to connect to the company network as VPN
  • It helps to intergrate our telephonic solution with the company network
  • Also, helps in MS team connectivity for all video calls and configurations
  • Mobile Access, easily accessible to mobile
  • Provide IT support for the Operations to run smoothly
  • Integration with other application to support
  • Notification once connected
  • Use as security feature for company
Renewing the Cisco software is not my decision but I am in the highly agreement of the software to renew as it has better connectivity in company network without any slowness. Integration is also one of the best feature that we can use for our other application with Cisco

Evaluating Cisco Business Edition 7000 and Competitors

• Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
Well mostly it is sustain due to the stability of the software and best connectivity option with security feature.
I would highly recommend due to it's ease of deploying the end to end solution. It allows to connect to business network without any problem and easy to integrate with other softwares.

Cisco Business Edition 7000 Implementation

Although, I have not involved in implementation but it was delivered on time. Project timeline was met and completed within the timeline.
Not sure - I am not to sure about this as I was not a part of implementing or change management system.
  • Due to updates team was hesitant to perform ecommended firmware/IOS updates

Cisco Business Edition 7000 Training

• Online training
  • in-person training
It is easy to understand and with one time demo we can easily start using the Cisco. It was a group session for different teams and more technical for IT team. In house training scheduled for the team. Demo is very easy to connect and did not have much questions about it.
There are few steps that needs to follow and that is what in online training has been schedule for. I frankly speaking didn't get the training but I know how to use it. So It is easy to understand and connect with company network. Initial setup which includes training plays a critical role.
Yes, why not. I hardly taken training still I am using it without any issue. It is the easiest application to use and best when it connects with company network.

Configuring Cisco Business Edition 7000

It is not complex and easy to deploy. Connect with company network and other feature are never been so easy to handle. But Cisco made it easy
No I do not have much to say on this.
Not that I am aware of as I was not involved or that technical to answer this.

Cisco Business Edition 7000 Support

It still feel that support has some scope of improvement in terms of technical support like new update or version. Also, need to upgrade the security feature.
ProsCons
Quick Resolution
Good followup
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Support understands my problem
Escalation required
I was not invloved in the purchase of the product. It was completely the leadership decision based on the costing and implementation.
Yes - I have report the bug as I was unable to connect. Later I got to know that they have changed the domain authenticator to verify the company network.
While connecting to company network I can bet that Cisco is the best in mark. IT team had to perform a firmware update before the system goes live so it had to be done during a maintenance window in weekend.

Using Cisco Business Edition 7000

Easy to use and implement in business with minimum support and training.
ProsCons
None
  • Easy to deploy
  • Network connectivity
  • Technical support
  • Little bit hesitant to perform ecommended firmware/IOS updates
Yes - I would say extremely well. I hardly face any challenges while accessing through mobile interface.

Cisco Business Edition 7000 Reliability

I am giving this rating as I am happy with the Cisco business edition 7000. It is easy to use and deploy with in all type of team and department.
Best in network connectivity, video configuration, and telephonic service across all the verticals. For security vise it is much more reliable.
Yes, When I want to connect I use Cisco and it always available to connect. Some time integration with mobile app takes little time but still happy to use it without any issues.
I would say that Cisco stands alone in the market when it comes to business connectivity and other features. Not really it doesn't tend to slow down as once it is connected I believe it will connects with the company network and then it depends on how your company networks works. I am not sure if it making sense to you.

Integrating Cisco Business Edition 7000

It is easy to deploy, cost effective, can use with minimum training. Also best in connectivity and other basic features like telephony, video configuration, etc.
  • Company Share Drive
  • Company L&D trainings
Not sure about this, too technical
  • Telephonic solution
  • Internal application
Yes, according to me it does support other applications and should make an impact in the security while everybody is working from home these days.
  • Single Signon
  • API (e.g. SOAP or REST)
Not sure about rest
It is easy to integrate with other software's if you are technical you can easily do that.

Relationship with Cisco

Not sure about this.
Not sure, as I was not involved

Upgrading Cisco Business Edition 7000

• Security
  • Better connectivity
  • Latency to connect should not be there with an upgrade