Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches
It improved network functionality and scalability, [providing] more security and faster remote access.
- Stable connections in both outside and inside locations of the refinery
- Able to handle extreme heat or cold temperatures.
- Superb access for VOIP phones, access points, multiple VLANs, QOS
- Would like to see SFP+ ports available.
- At times port channel uplinks give us issues and light indicators are not helpful
- Cost is a little high
- Have had the ability to use switches well after lease expiration and continue to function no issues.
- Rare that any technical support is ever needed.
Do you think Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches's feature set?
Did Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switches again?