Best device to reduce all your network issues
July 29, 2021

Best device to reduce all your network issues

Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers

We have multiple access points across our company. Since [they were] not interconnected with each other, I was facing difficulty to manage all devices. We were really in need of one controller where all our AP's can [be] controlled in one place. So we planned to purchase this Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller and it's really headed in the right decision. Now, it's easy to monitor all our network traffic. The best thing is we can configure our AP remotely no need to go to the department to configure. By this, it helped us to increase network performance and security as well.
  • Increase network performance and security
  • Easy to configure
  • Mainly we can manage large network traffic eazsily
  • Comparatively, [the] price is a little high
  • It will be loss for SOHO, only suitable for large network users

Do you think Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers's feature set?

Did Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers go as expected?

Would you buy Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers again?

• Investment is more, but it reduced all our unwanted issues easily
  • No negative impact up to now
Since we have all other products in the same Cisco brands like AP's and firewalls, it became easy for us to configure this in our network. It is easily suited without any compatibility issues. The Cisco support team helped us to configure this device easily in our network and improve our network security.
  • Helped to easily configure and set up.
  • Reduced our network disconnection issues. Now I can easily monitor network traffic. Our network downtime due to internal IT issues has become the only 3%.
Very easily we got this device from our regular vendor. We successfully implemented this within 2 days.
After implementing it becomes easy for me to manage all our Access Points in one place. Now I am monitoring and managing all my network traffic in one place.
It has reduced all my users network disconnection issues. Mainly in our development team, all users need to connect to the client's remote server and work. Before implementing this controller, users were facing frequent network disconnection [and it] was very difficult for them to work and also very headache for us. But after implementing this wireless controller all our issues have been rectified and now users are working without any issues.