Cisco DNA Spaces Review
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco DNA Spaces
Cisco DNA spaces have made it possible for us to check out
the behavior and activities of our employees within the premises of our
organization and we can also observe the assets. Along with that, we are able
to keep an eye on the clients who visit us and we can evaluate stuff by it. It
is feature-rich and has been helping us in multiple ways in our organization as
we are benefitted from its location analytics as well as its asset management.
- The analytics it provides contains all the nitty-gritty details that we wanted from it.
- By assessing information from the history it generates custom profiles that are beneficial as well.
- The facility to digitize human spaces in our organization by its ability to provide insight.
- Its deployment is not an easy task to be done and is much time taking and IT team support is essential to start it up.
- Integration is not of my type and there should be made more modifications and more options.
- The customer support is not much responsive and has miserable behavior with their clients.
- The overall return of investment is enhanced.
- We are able to maintain the equilibrium in our organization and can watch out for clients who toured us as well.
- The features it offers are great.
The behavior metrics and analytics it provides are the most
obvious and most useful applications of Cisco DNA spaces in our organization.
and with it, we can check for the user's behavior and can evaluate which areas
are the busiest. As well as its other application is asset management and its
customer engagement toolkit is s our first and foremost favorite feature.
Cisco is so good at keeping an eye on the conduct of the
users as well as the employees. Its analytics are useful and it creates
profiles for the users to have visited us and it creates profiles on the basis
of the history. And eventually, it has a greater impact on our company’s way of
communication with our clients and users.
Cisco has given us a lot of reasons to fall for it, for
instance, we can make its conjunction with Cisco network and the insights Cisco
provides are amazing and the analytics of it is much more detailed and useful
than the one provided by Google Analytics. Although the deployment of google
analytics is much easy than Cisco but the feature set of Cisco is much greater
than Google Analytics.
Do you think Cisco DNA Spaces delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco DNA Spaces's feature set?
Did Cisco DNA Spaces live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco DNA Spaces go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco DNA Spaces again?
Cisco DNA spaces is a great tool to be at an organization It
is most suitable for the workspaces and it is good to keep an eye on what is
happening around in the organization and one can digitize the human spaces in
multiple ways. It is not good for the industries and the integration isn't
working well for us and its deployment is not so easy.