Overall Satisfaction with Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Voice is really good
- 2 line option so [you are] able to configure diff DID on each line
- Able to broadcast message to [whole] team
- Video support
- Web RTC protocol support
- Dule DTMF support
- We have no issue [with] voice calls [and] no more problems in day to day operations
- Overall all [complaints] related to voice [are] solved
- Save energy of person to convey [the] issue of soft-phone
I am happy with Cisco [IP Phone] 7800 Series and [the] overall PBX workload become nil so I give 10 out of 10 points.
Do you think Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series's feature set?
Did Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series again?