Overall Satisfaction with Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
We use for calling between users inside and outside our company and other daily tasks. The problems that have been addressed are related to call billing, as we have reduced our expenses in terms of call charges in a scope of 50 percent of our expenses.
- Call conferences
- Call pickup
- The use of PSTN and SIP trunk at the same time
- Highly secure, high-definition voice
- Reducing your operating costs
- Supporting sixteen lines
- Increased the use of not so traditional technology like SIP
- Reduce the number of traditional phone line leased by the company
- It far more friendly to use than old line
- Reduces expenses by more than a 50 percent
Do you think Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series's feature set?
Did Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series again?