Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Jabber
Cisco Jabber is mostly used by our post-sales department for customer support. When a customer [has] a problem with [a] delivered batch of products, they can connect to our people with any device that they have and get support quickly. In addition to that, Cisco Jabber is being used as an instant messaging (IM) app amongst colleagues for job-related talks. While they separate their personal IM app from [their] job, they also know that their chat is safe as it is [encrypted].
- Secure and professional instant messaging app
- Collaboration becomes easier for colleagues
- Less onsite visits to customers for some cases
- Video transfer could be improved as we receive latency related complaints
- From our colleagues sometimes
- The company saves money thanks to [fewer] customer visits which is provided by Cisco Jabber's mobile app
Do you think Cisco Jabber delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Jabber's feature set?
Did Cisco Jabber live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Jabber go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Jabber again?