Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Jabber
We have been using Cisco Jabber for conference calls and [connecting] with our colleagues. It's been providing audio calls and [has been useful] for screen sharing and presentations to us.
- The user interface is good and works not bad on the mobile phone.
- [Cisco] Jabber is straightforward to use, a new user can [adapt] easily.
- The voice calling experience is good and there is not often lag or delay in voice.
- Easily sends all of our files, pictures, videos, and documents.
- Sometimes connectivity is a bit slower, and it recalls for a reset if not used for a continuous duration; this lagging consumes time.
- When you [are] on [a] call [and] another call [is] coming [it] doesn't give sound to [notify] the user that call is coming [in], this can be improved.
- Meetings can record on [the] cloud, but that requires additional cost to buy space on [Cisco] Jabber public cloud.
- Firstly, it's been providing portability.
- We can answer calls from anywhere, either at my desk or away from it.
- Ever since we switched to working remotely because of [the] pandemic, it's been incredibly helpful. Instead of missing calls because our phone is at work, we are still able to pick up calls working from home.
Do you think Cisco Jabber delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Jabber's feature set?
Did Cisco Jabber live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cisco Jabber go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Jabber again?