Cisco Jabber a gem
December 03, 2021
Cisco Jabber a gem
Employee in EngineeringInformation Technology & Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Jabber
Cisco Jabber has been a vital part of communication and interaction within organizations especially in the Work From Home situation where coordination between teams is possible because of Cisco Jabber as it provides great platform for calling/ texting , sharing files and video/audio calls. It is such a versatile and easy to use application.
- Audio and video quality is too good.
- It shares large files within seconds
- It is a great tool to interact with team .
- Its price could be adjusted a bit.
- UI has a room for improvement.
- Updates can be a bit more refreshing in terms of UI/UX experience.
- Since it enables the team to interact easily and get the work done it has a positive impact on ROI.
- As it never lags or faces unavailability it does not create any blocker and thus has a positive impact on ROI.
- Overall this app has a positive impact on any organization's ROI.
Though both Cisco Jabber and Teams are great apps to communicate within organizations and both provide seamless experience but Cisco Jabber provides way more functionalities than Teams and also it faces fewer bugs. The audio and video quality of Cisco Jabber is slightly better than Teams and it has got many meeting scheduling features and the capacity to hold enough people in the same meeting.
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
Would you buy Webex App again?
Cisco Jabber is best suited to coordinate between teams to get the desired work done as it provides a seamless audio and video calling experience also it never lags due to size or anything. Sharing files has also become really easy. It is ;less suited in case of any network issues as it consumes a lot of bandwidth.