Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Meraki MX
Meraki MX is being used by a whole organization. It includes a set of interesting security features like intrusion prevention. This has helped me protect my company from the latest threats. It is the best product to implement auto VPN because the VPN can be deployed in 5 minutes, content filtering, firewall, Malware protection, load balancing, visibility, and application control, all centralized in the cloud. It helps save time when troubleshooting, helps better manage traffic and prioritize applications that we consider useful in the company. We can improve productivity by removing applications that are considered leisure.
- The VPN can be deployed in 5 minutes.
- Fast access and easy management through the cloud
- Intelligent balancing of internet links
- Traffic shaping to improve efficiency
- Have a perpetual license or as the years go by it becomes cheaper
- More personalized configuration functionalities
- More robust troubleshooting
- It is always updated and you do not need to be aware of new updates to load them.
- Quick and easy to deploy, reduces the time it takes to configure.
- The cloud allows you to start the implementation without having the device physically and load the configuration when you connect it to the internet.
It took a single engineer to configure all the Meraki equipment in each branch, while the others could focus on another activity. The VPN was easy to implement so no help from someone with a lot of knowledge was needed. They were configured in the cloud and the creation of templates helped it to be faster. It saved a lot of money. The equipment is small and it was sent directly to the branch. There was no need to send it to the central office to configure it and send it to each site.
The cameras are excellent when looking for an event. With the movement detector, we receive the alerts that we schedule after the departure time. With the access points, you can have greater visibility of what the clients are doing and do traffic shaping. With Meraki insights, we can isolate a network and monitor the performance.
Meraki MX helped me save time in configuration and it is easier to use and manage, it's simple and fast. I love it.
It is more appropriate for scenarios where the client requires quick implementation, easy administration, and does not have as much experience in security when the administration will not be so granular and so demanding. Meraki is less appropriate if we want greater security, much more personalized and appropriate to our line of business. In a sizable company with multiple branches and a demanding granular application policy, Meraki is very good when it comes to doing it at a not so granular level.