Mail security is ensured.
August 22, 2022

Mail security is ensured.

Chiasa Kawaguchi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Secure Email

I like how effective the Cisco Secure Email tool is. Everything runs smoothly, from the installation to the use and comprehension of the numerous features. Email security, spam, and other email-related security issues are no longer a concern. This tool works flawlessly. A structured system eliminates ticket chaos, and Service Now provides transparency into all Workflows and Processes at the Service Desk.
  • I have direct access to our help desk.
  • Use a linkabruf for centralized file downloading.
  • without exposing our computer to potentially harmful links
  • The tool is extremely detailed, which is advantageous, but it can be extremely confusing for new employees.
  • "Wow, I can't handle this," I'm told, and I have to admit, "not yet, it works great after a while."
  • The tool is so comprehensive that it can be customized to meet individual needs.
  • It's great that it automatically blacklists the spam emails we get. Overall, I am pleased with and recommend the anti-spam software.
  • It provides excellent reports and alerts.
  • Simple to configure, automatically blacklists spam emails, and includes alert features.
We receive a large number of malicious emails in our inbox because company emails are publicly accessible for receiving and sending emails. To close this gap, we implemented Cisco Secure Email. Before they reach our inbox, it scans and blocks spam and malicious emails. It's great that it automatically blacklists the spam emails we get. Overall, I am pleased with and recommend the anti-spam software. It provides excellent reports and alerts.

Do you think Cisco Secure Email delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Cisco Secure Email's feature set?

Did Cisco Secure Email live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Cisco Secure Email go as expected?

Would you buy Cisco Secure Email again?

To prevent unauthorized access and spamming, email security is critical. Cisco Secure Email is useful in this situation. There are no regrets because the tool performed admirably. This is the tool we've been using to secure our emails, and it's proven to be the most effective. The tool is extremely safe and straightforward to use. It's one of the most effective I've ever used.

Cisco Secure Email Feature Ratings