January 07, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco SecureX (formerly Threat Response)
We use [Cisco SecureX (formerly Threat Response)] to aggregate all the data across all of our security products and automate logins. It is a huge time saver and is being used in the it department only, but provides reports to upper management.
- Brings all data to one central point.
- Shows data connections
- Integration with case books very well
- Allows third party enrichments
- It is so slow
- There is no good way to export data for a report or Managment
- The interface is clunky
- Wish there was an AI to intelligently add related events
- Automation is very hard to use
- It helps us easily Id the full extent of a threat
- It saves time searching for data.
- It only gives basic info I wish there was greater integration between all security offerings
- It allows other techs to pick up where you left off.
Do you think Cisco SecureX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco SecureX's feature set?
Did Cisco SecureX live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco SecureX go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco SecureX again?
You can really use [Cisco SecureX (formerly Threat Response)] for any threat big or small. It helps to drive you towards which product you need to be looking at. It does not allow you to easily drill down into the info you need to make a good decision. It is also not a reporting tool.