Another CISCO top product!
December 10, 2019

Another CISCO top product!

Patricio Santirso | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Unified Contact Center

CISCO Unified Contact Center is being used to deliver high-quality customer experience to our users and customers. We are using this solution with more than four thousand agents distributed in different countries. All our customer-related processes are being managed through this solution, allowing us a more robust and comprehensive approach to deliver with quality.
  • Resource availability management.
  • Customization of customer profiles.
  • Integration of inbound and outbound apps.
  • Interface according to user.
  • Integration with analytics tools.
  • Look and feel.
  • Allowed to reduce agents by improving call response.
  • Better balanced the workforce utilization.
  • Resource Management more predictable.
I think CISCO has always been on the cutting edge on this type of products. The simplicity to implement, setup, configure, manage this product makes it a very big differentiator from their competitors. I have always been a fan of CISCO, they helped me with many different products throughout my different roles in different organizations. They also provide very good post-sale support.
As I said before, CISCO has provided a lot of help to me with different products and this hasn't been an exception. We are very happy with this product and it allows us to achieve our targets. I really recommend the use of this tool to anybody who is seeking for an integral solution for Contact Centers.

Do you think Cisco Unified Contact Center delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Cisco Unified Contact Center's feature set?

Did Cisco Unified Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Cisco Unified Contact Center go as expected?

Would you buy Cisco Unified Contact Center again?

Cisco Unified Contact Center is well suited when you have multiple resources working in different working shifts and locations. It is very good tool when you really need customer's information to provide exceptional customer service. Information available for agents can be customized and adopted based on the business intelligence requirements.

Cisco Unified Contact Center Feature Ratings