Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Unified Contact Center
We have agents working from a couple of offices and/or remotely for some others. Cisco Unified Contact Center helps us solve issues of personalization required for call flow and IVR, and in total transparency for our customers. Finesse (the agent cockpit) is intuitive and easy to use. In terms of reporting, we also get everything we need. We also use the call recording feature (OEM calabrio).
- Easy to use agent cockpit (Finesse) available from web browser.
- Lots of integrations available (Calabrio, Verint, CRMs, etc...)
- High level of personalization (need some scripting skills/resources)
- May need scripting skills (vs new Webex Contact Center which is easier to configure)
- Rely on third party solution (Calabrio) for call recording
- easier ressources management
- reduce number of agents with better call flow management and scripting
As we are a Cisco partner/reseller, we didn't really look for other vendor solution. But if you look for a robust and reliable solution, Cisco is the vendor to go with.
Do you think Cisco Unified Contact Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Unified Contact Center's feature set?
Did Cisco Unified Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Unified Contact Center go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Unified Contact Center again?
Cisco contact center Express is well suited for small/medium CC (up to 400 agents). It is also easy to implement when already in a cisco (CUCM) environment. But, going forward, I would suggest looking for the new Webex Contact Center (Cloud/SAAS Cisco offering) as the new features/updates might be available sooner/quicker on this new platform, more agile.