Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Unified Contact Center
We started to implement Cisco Unified Contact Center in our company after having a bad experience with other software, I found it great to have implemented it, it offers solutions for our contact center of more than 1000 agents and it is growing.
The communication for the agent is excellent since this software allows you to equip agents with multi-channels of communication that allow them to take chats, calls, emails, and more.
Only with this, it is worth mentioning that we have had a growth in our satisfaction surveys since we provide more personalized customer service and also much faster.
- Provide multichannel for contacts to have a better customer service.
- It has a great IVR tool feature that helps us retaining our customers.
- It provides solutions for small, medium and large companies, so everyone can try it
- Needs some time to get it installed and fully implemented.
- Sometimes it bugs a little bit with some features.
- Is not that easy to integrate with APIs and other tools.
- We lost a lot of time implementing, it should be something a little simpler since it is great software
- It has been a great help to organize us and to get a better look at the future of our company.
- The price is very affordable for what the software offers, it is completely worth it.
Cisco Unified Contact Center has proven to be very valuable despite its price, it can help in all areas of a company, like all software, it is not perfect, but it has great support, the support agents also give you solutions for certain problems and bugs that you may come across while using it, something that other software lacks.
Do you think Cisco Unified Contact Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Unified Contact Center's feature set?
Did Cisco Unified Contact Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Unified Contact Center go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Unified Contact Center again?
To be accurate we use Cisco Unified Contact Center in almost all areas of our company, whether to evaluate our agents, for statistics about how many contacts we receive daily, it is clearly our best option to be able to have everything in order in our company and I am sure that this makes it 100% recommended for any contact center.
It is a little less appropriate if you have a rush implementing the system after having another one, as this takes a long time and is stressful and tedious to implement.