Cisco Webex Meetings - Solid Product
November 14, 2019

Cisco Webex Meetings - Solid Product

Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings

Many of our users across the organization are end users of Webex Meetings set up by other parties. Not that many people in our situation are the Webex meeting provider/initiator. Most Webex meeting initiated are by the IT department.
  • Reliable.
  • Integrates well with Outlook.
  • There really isn't anything I can offer. It could always be made to be a little more user friendly.
  • I find the cost of Webex to be low and affordable. Even though I don't use it on a regular basis, it is a necessary product when a meeting has to be scheduled.
I have not had to contact support.
As previously mentioned, many of our users across the organization are end users of Webex meetings set up by other parties. Not that many people in our situation are the Webex meeting provider/initiator. Most Webex meeting initiated are by the IT department. If users need to be able to host meetings, IT will assist them in getting an account set up.
  • Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a simple plugin. It adds the ability to schedule meetings directly from Outlook.
Teams (formerly Cisco Spark) is a little more social/collaboration, and while you can tie in meetings, I find it's better just to use WebeEx Meetings rather than Teams.
Easy to use product that just works well.

Webex Meetings Feature Ratings