Cisco Webex Review
February 05, 2020
Cisco Webex Review
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings
We use Cisco Webex meetings for simple conference calls as well as screen share collaboration/presentation meetings with others inside and outside of our organization. It solves the problem of communicating with others remotely in different time zones and gives us the ability to work better with our partners outside of our organization.
- Easy to connect via web app or standalone app.
- Call me feature makes it easy so you don’t have to dial a super long meeting passcode.
- The call me feature doesn’t work sometimes and we have to make attendees physically dial in.
- The screen share feature sometimes stops working while in the middle of a meeting but the audio still works. There’s no way to reconnect and continue to share the screen.
- It has helped our business to communicate with our business partners more effectively.
- There have been times when Webex meeting links or codes do not work and have delayed our business objectives.
I have not personally worked with the support team for Cisco Webex Meetings and therefore have not received any level of support from the team. The platform is pretty easy to use and navigate around and we have enough technical support trained within our organization that it has not been needed to reach out to Cisco.
Almost every single employee within our organization has access to Cisco Webex Meetings. There are probably over 4,000 users in our organization, however, many do not have their accounts set up or are probably inactive users depending on their line of work within our organization. Most of our sales force and our sales support teams are the most prominent users of Cisco Webex.
- Microsoft Outlook
It was pretty simple to integrate the other applications. All I had to do was enter in my credentials and my email and calendar synced automatically.
Cisco Webex Meetings by far has been the most user friendly and simplest to use and log into compared to GoToMeeting, LogMeIn, and Zoom. The platform itself is easy to navigate around and connecting to the meeting is also a breeze. Cisco Webex is also already widely known by many organizations so inviting attendees to meetings makes it very easy as well.
It is well suited for scenarios where you are trying to communicate and collaborate with multiple colleagues at the same time who are located in multiple places and in multiple time zones. It is perfect for conducting online trainings and presentations as you can do screen shares and have an endless number of attendees call in to participate. It is less appropriate for a document sharing tool.