Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings is used by senior execs and sales and services people extensively for troubleshooting and demos. The most quarterly meeting also has a Webex associated with them where we go over numbers for the quarter and do the question and answer sessions. They are often recorded and archived for those who cannot attend live.
- Writes to your outlook calendar
- Opens associated auto bridge
- The plugin's sometimes preventing people from joining
- Passing control sometimes fails to have to change roles sometime to get it to work.
- Case closure times quicker with Cisco Webex Meetings
- I have no insight into the cost to impact ROI.
We get support through Riverbed; they escalate to Cisco Webex Meetings as needed.
It has been this way since I started not sure how difficult it was to do.
Logmein has a long sequence of lack's to kick-off meeting Citrix look and feel close to Cisco Webex Meetings just no adopted widely
Great for debug session allowing either person to "drive" control a desktop. Product demos also great for, Large meetings of 20+ people can be distracting, especially of the drop in and dropouts impact the flow of the meeting. Also, you have to be leary of sharing a screen or application often see people Lync or slack messages on top of the debugging going on.