Great journey with Cisco Webex Meetings Review
June 02, 2020

Great journey with Cisco Webex Meetings Review

Mike Sabat | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings

We enable Cisco Webex Meetings for our executives and department supervisors. It allows them to contact many customers and save time. Cisco Webex Meetings gives them more opportunities to reach clients and shows that our company is really modern. Cisco Webex Meetings could be used on many devices and systems so our users and clients are able to join meetings in many ways and many situations.
  • Available on many devices
  • Available on many systems
  • Nice features for meetings scheduling
  • Meetings recording system
  • Social conections
  • Save time
  • Save money
  • Allows users to communicate with clients
I haven't reached Cisco's support many times because Cisco Webex Meeting is a really good product. I remember that the only issue that I had was some difficulties with some feature configuration. But to be honest that was my mistake. I didn't read the manual correctly, so I created a ticket with Cisco support (TAC). They responded very quickly, helped me set it all up correctly and tested with me. Thank you Cisco support.
We have enabled Cisco Webex Meeting just for some executives, not for all our users. We have also set up some common accounts and allow standard users to use them if they need it.
We have set up full integration with O365 and Cisco Webex Teams. We didn't have any issues doing that.
I selected Cisco Webex Meetings because it is the best solution on the market. It is simple to use, has many features and allows my users to communicate with clients in many ways.
We also have other Cisco solutions like Cisco CUCM, Cisco Contact Center, Cisco Meetin Server and Cisco Webex Teams. We have a great option to connect them with Cisco Webex Meeting.
Cisco Webex Meetings is well suited in many situations. For example when our user wants to have meeting with many customers around the world. He could simply create that meeting and send invitation to all customers. Those clients could join created meeting from many devices like computers, smartphones, could join using phones just dial in to the meeting.

Webex Meetings Feature Ratings

Quick Resolution
Knowledgeable team
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Poor followup
Problems left unsolved
Escalation required
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response
No - I don't need that product. Standard Cisco support is vey good so we don't need any other.
Yeah. We had some issues with integration our current OnPrem Cisco TelePresence meetings system with Cisco Webex Meeting.
In our OnPrem system we setup posibility to call and join Cisco Webex Meetings rooms. But we had some issues with sharing from some old devices like CTS-500 or CTS-3000. We contacted Cisco support and they worked with us over 6 months to resolve our issue. That was really long way but CIsco did the best.