January 20, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ClickGUARD
We used ClickGUARD as protection for our pay per click ads against click farms and click robots that would otherwise waste our campaign budget and provide little to no returns or conversions.
- One obvious positive is that it actually works. I have seen where there were all these click activities happening but the conversions did not come close to matching up.success.
- I'd also like to mention some of the features that were very useful to our campaigns. Features like IP Monitoring, Cross-Campaign Blocking, and Automatic Malicious Click Deflection.
- Given that this is such a solid and effective app, it puzzles me as to why they don't have support in other languages. They have done such a great job so far, I'd expect that they'd naturally want to expand.
- There is a consistent return on investment here, and even more. The app practically pays for itself and still saves me money.
- Last month our conversions increased by 37% and we [saved] $560.
Never tried another software like this and it doesn't seem like I will need to.
I actually haven't found the need to use their customer support as yet but I'm sure that they are knowledgable and would assist any way they can.
Do you think ClickGUARD delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ClickGUARD's feature set?
Did ClickGUARD live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ClickGUARD go as expected?
Would you buy ClickGUARD again?