There is no better way to manage large projects or collaborate with your team than with ClickUp!
November 30, 2022

Joseph Kahn | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

Currently, our Digital Marketing agency uses ClickUp to manage both our internal and external marketing tasks, delivering results on time and as promised. ClickUp gives us the ability to keep track of every job. It also helps us predict and forecast when we need help or when our team is overloaded. Using ClickUp, we can accomplish the following: (We have pre-made templates for these items.) Paying bills, CRM, and customer requests, SEO tasks, Social Media Campaigns, Paid Media Campaigns, Content Creation, Website development, Personal schedules, Time tracking, Team Dashboards, and time management are all managed by ClickUp. As you can see, the only instrument that binds our team together is ClickUp. This tool allows us to bring our best, allowing us to focus on the more critical issues. With ClickUp as our guide, we can accomplish what we need with minimal hassle.
  • Manage our team's time
  • Notify the team of important task due dates
  • Communicate through documents and whiteboards ideas and critical information
  • Be our internal database of employees, clients, tasks and resources
  • Keeps the team focused on the most important tasks needed
  • Keeps the teams and resources accountable
  • They could provide Sheets (Think Google Workspace)
  • They could provide a Slide program (Think Google Workspace)
  • They could provide storage space for files (Think Google Workspace)
  • ClickUp saves us at minimum 8 hours per week per employee.
  • ClickUp allows us to manage our team with less managers because of automation.
  • ClickUp has saved us a whole team member. That has to be a minimum of 60k per year in savings. Has to be!
What I love about ClickUp is that not only do we communicate in the tasks, but we include emails in there as well. What I love about the chat and email integrated right in with the tasks and documents is that nothing gets lost in transit like with many other tools.
We are not using ClickUp to manage our SEO task automation. This used to take a team member and spreadsheets, now automated with ClickUp. We also now use ClickUp as a CRM to manage tasks that have to follow sales right down to the project tracking. We use Zapier to integrate with our other CRM, so they are in harmony.
I chose ClickUp against the other products because of its price and features. I liked the ClickUp mobile app when I tested the other two products. ClickUp is the best value for the price.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

If you are in the digital marketing space at all, you need to be using this tool to manage your teams, tasks, and deliverables.

I can see this tool being extremely useful in the following areas:
  • Teaching programs

Mobile Access
Timesheet Tracking
Project & financial reporting

Using ClickUp

3 - They are in leadership, finance, and digital marketing work. The tasks that get tracked are agency-related ones, like paying the bills and getting space ready for new hires. The digital marketing work speaks for itself. Everything from SEO to design gets scheduled here.
1 - They are just around to train and make sure that the SOPs get followed correctly. The main thing is to make sure that all workers manage their time. Other than that, there isn't much required to support the application.
  • Time management tracking for all tasks and employees
  • Dashboards to show allocation, capacity and success KPIs
  • Communication areas for chats and task discussions for easier delivery
  • We use it now for CRM and sales tracking
  • I use it for time blocking my calendar
  • Our team now uses it for private leadership chats
  • Tracking SEO projects
  • Hoping that you can integrate data from outside sources in the future
  • Sales presentations
I gave it a 10 because we are sold on this application and will not be getting rid of it any time soon.

Evaluating ClickUp and Competitors

Yes - This application replaced Plutio in our organization. The main reason was that it didn't have the ability to communicate like ClickUp does on tasks. Plutio was email-driven.
  • Price
  • Product Features
The price was super affordable for our team for the features that we need to track and communicate on our tasks.
I wouldn't change anything other than getting more demos on board.

ClickUp Implementation

Make sure to have the teams and workflows of tasks down before you implement automation.
Change management was minimal
  • Having detailed descriptions of tasks
  • Not having the process down
  • Workflow

ClickUp Training

Because it taught me everything I needed to know about the topic.

ClickUp Support

Every time I communicated with ClickUp, I got a fast and eager-to-please response. There were a couple of times I tried to leave based on another offer of another tool, and they woo'd me back with their warm responses and help to please me. I would highly recommend their customer service team!
ProsCons
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
None
No, I did not because our team is super technical and can usually figure things out on their own.
Yes, last year, monday.com had an amazing BlackFriday offer, so I contacted ClickUp to cancel so I could switch, and they convinced me to stay by not only matching monday.com's offer but by being super sweet and telling me that they just cared about our success and would do anything to help us. That impacted our decision to stay, and it has only been great from here.

Using ClickUp

I have used this application on my Mac, multiple different browsers as well as my phone. It is usable just about anywhere.
ProsCons
Feel confident using
Familiar
None
  • Time tracking
  • Adding communication to the tasks (it is just as good as with Documents)
  • Creating super amazing documents
  • Spreadsheets and tables
  • Timesheets
  • Budgeting
Yes - It works amazingly. I use it on my iPhone every day to manage notifications and to add tasks for the team.