Excellent payroll management product
September 15, 2021

Excellent payroll management product

Eric Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with CloudPay

It is used by our financial management departments. It gives the overall performance of each employee in our company and the best reward that can be offered. Payrolls are drawn from this platform and each employee's data is safely kept confidential. Our finance department gets guidelines on how to plan for the entire organization's funds from this product.
  • Creating employees payroll.
  • Drafting leave timelines.
  • I have not experienced any area that needs to be improved.
  • It supports our financial plans.
  • It has quick ROI.
This is the payroll management platform that I have come across since I joined our organization. It has delivered excellent results on payroll and finance management. It has full impact in our financial development and has offered fast ROI on our organization performance. In consideration of payroll management software, I would totally recommend CloudPay.

Do you think CloudPay delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with CloudPay's feature set?

Did CloudPay live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of CloudPay go as expected?

Would you buy CloudPay again?

CloudPay gives our finance department easy time in planning and ensuring that all our finances are effectively used. This product is securely used to make global payments without any risks. It has secure tools that safeguard finances of any organization and employees' rights. It can easily [be] customized to fit any organization's financial plans.

CloudPay Feature Ratings

Pay calculation
Support for external payroll vendors
Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
Reimbursement management