An online assessment platform that tries to make things fun
December 30, 2021

An online assessment platform that tries to make things fun

Rohit Choudhari | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with CodeSignal

I used CodeSignal to prepare for Engineering interviews. The product has a pretty cool way of awarding points for doing puzzles and the puzzles have increasing difficulty. The platform also has full-fledged Online Assessment capabilities that I have used in the past. The assessments have in general been better than some other popular platforms.
  • online assessment
  • user experience
  • practice opportunities
  • The practice problems have a very steep curve to them, I think the difficulty needs to be adjusted a bit
  • The assessment rules can be explained better. I remember not being able to understand when the timer for a particular problem starts
  • I improved my programming skills
CodeSignal provides a much better assessment platform in my opinion and has problems that might be more fun for people to solve. HackerRank and CodeSignal both have similar assessment platforms, however, I prefer the editor on CodeSignal.

Do you think CodeSignal delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with CodeSignal's feature set?

Did CodeSignal live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of CodeSignal go as expected?

Would you buy CodeSignal again?

CodeSignal is great when you are familiar with a programming language and just want to practice or prepare for technical interviews with the language. The practice problems help you improve your existing skills. CodeSignal would not help someone who is just getting started and wants to learn. The problems can be difficult for a beginner.