Review
January 12, 2022

Review

Jeremy Abapo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with CodeSignal

use CodeSignal in my organization in order to refine my programs girls and the other engineers I worked with. The business problems that CodeSignal was able to solve was the onboarding and training of new engineers and really the scope of the use case was all computer science interns and engineers who wanted to become onboarded onto the company in specific divisions such as the information and technology or the cyber security sector we also had some people use CodeSignal for other training.
  • Looking for edge cases
  • Time restraints
  • Code restrictions
  • Weights for finishing a problem
  • Time restraints
  • More in-depth explanation
  • Time restraint
  • Hints
  • Edge Cases
CodeSignal has been able to compete against these other products that we have used fairly well. It does provide a more concrete and robust, easily accessible platform for people as it can be used in all places. One place where CodeSignal needs to improve is in their ability to provide helpful feedback to the user when they need to accomplish something.

Do you think CodeSignal delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with CodeSignal's feature set?

Did CodeSignal live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of CodeSignal go as expected?

Would you buy CodeSignal again?

So I use CodeSignal in my onboarding in order to prepare for working at my company and another use case I had for CodeSignal, was when I was actually preparing for interviewing with companies and practicing my coding skills. Now one place I wouldn’t use CodeSignal is somewhere where there’s not allowed technology or where efficiency is not that important.