Overall Satisfaction with CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
We are using CodeTwo Signatures o365 for our whole company signatures in combo-mode for Outlook and mobile devices. We have different sets of signatures, even using them in collaboration with our MS-Bookings (putting the link to bookings via a custom attribute in azure ad into the signature). Of course, also the adding of our Christmas Signature every year is being managed automatically. The most thing I like (and I am the one managing the signatures for our company) is the fact that HTML signatures with pictures and stuff are created correctly and being accepted by any mail client without downloading the pictures has to be authorized. And they are not even hard to create (I am not that big of an IT pro)
- Adding signature at any client, on outlook and on mobile device
- Easy creation of own signatures
- A lot templates with ideas of Signatures is provided as well
- Great service if smth. doesn't work -> either they know the solution or create a workaround
- make it possible to add text via copy&paste - unfortunately it adds some weird fonts if you don't type down all the stuff by yourself
- I save a lot times of deploying signatures to the clients
- I could use the function of rate our service or smth. I just haven't look at it until yet :(
haven't tried another one, why should I do that if we are completly satisfied with the service CodeTwo offers?
Do you think CodeTwo Email Signatures delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CodeTwo Email Signatures's feature set?
Did CodeTwo Email Signatures live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CodeTwo Email Signatures go as expected?
Would you buy CodeTwo Email Signatures again?
Well suited to have the same correct signature for everyone in the company - easy to setup (if there are no other connectors in your e-mail flow yet), easy to deploy to the users (AD groups) easy scaling unfortunally if you use o365 business premium and want to crypt your mails external adding of a signature is not possible -> if adding signatures via outlook addin is required you can't use the local signatures anymore which is sometimes neccessary.