Concur Invoice Review
November 29, 2019

Concur Invoice Review

Overall Satisfaction with Concur Invoice

We used Concur Invoice across the whole organization to submit payments we have to make to third party vendors such as WSIB, WCB, Canada Revenue Agency, The IRS, etc. Payments are submitted online or via manual check.
  • Easy to submit payments
  • User friendly
  • Accessible anywhere you are. I don't have to be in the office to use it, I can use it at home or I can use the app on my phone and submit a payments easily without any issues
  • Unable to go back to a page as it might time out or give you an error message and then it may not save what you've done
  • Sometimes it's hard to determine which category to submit a reimbursement within
  • User interface looks too old school and not modern enough
  • Cost effective because we don't have to use paper, everything is online.
  • Great for tracking all payments that have been processed for historical purposes.
  • Can be used anywhere you are so it's very convenient as we have a lot of employees that travel for business all over the world.
I haven't used a lot of other products like Concur. Concur is the main one I've been accustomed to for a while now. In the past, I would submit payments using SAP but my access to that system was very limited so it's hard for me to make a proper comparison between the two systems.
I've never had any problems with using the system.

Do you think Concur Invoice delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Concur Invoice's feature set?

Did Concur Invoice live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Concur Invoice go as expected?

Would you buy Concur Invoice again?

If I want to submit a payment to pay the workers compensation board, it's very simple to do that. I have no issues for the most part filling in all the required fields for the payment and there's almost never any problems with uploading a file. The submission and approval process is quick and straight forward, once I make the submission my manager gets notfied right away and approves the payments.