Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
We use Concur Travel & Expense across the whole organization to make requests for international travel approval. We use Concur travel to book domestic flights. We also use it for reconciling travel expenses and for the reconciliation of our corporate procurement card.
- Intuitive user experience
- Our users like that we use one platform to solve numerous business issues
- Our corporate rates for air, hotel, and car are loaded into Concur so our travelers get our negotiated rates
- Better coordination with Concur partners
- Get Concur Travel to operate more like airline websites
- Before Concur, it would take 2 weeks to process an expense report. Now it is done within 24 hours of submittal.
- We had 6 employees processing paper reports which went down to 1 employee with Concur Travel & Expense.
- With procurement card auditing, we went from 2 employees to 1 employee. Due to the efficiencies achieved with Concur, we are now auditing twice as many transactions.
We evaluated PeopleSoft Expense when we selected Concur Travel & Expense. It was not as robust or user-friendly as Concur.
PeopleSoft is integrated. We have our employee listing integrated for access purposes. We integrate into the accounting module to get expenses into the general ledger.
The 24/7 support availablity has been very helpful for our organization.
24/7 availability is excellent. The use of the TripIt app has really improved our traveler experience.
It is well suited for companies with a lot of travelers. It helps your employees through the process. Concur also allows your company to set up audit rules so that your company travel policies are being followed and enforced. You can save on resources when moving from a paper-based system to an automated system like Concur Travel & Expense.