I love Concur!
March 18, 2020
I love Concur!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
When I started at this company, Concur was being used to reimburse travel expenses for Sales Associates. One at a time, I changed that to add to all other departments across the entire organization. It is definitely a more efficient way of processing expense reimbursements, and it saves our A/P team a lot of time. It's a great tool because I can go back and refer to old reports at any time with the click of a button. Not only does it hold everyone's reports electronically, but the batch upload makes it easy to translate that data into our Accounting software. Allowing for direct deposit of reimbursement funds directly to the employees' accounts also allows them to submit reports at their own pace, there are no time limitations to when are where one can submit a report. Also, there are great tools like the Concur app and Expense Assistant which make the report submitting process a piece of cake!
- Efficiently processes expense reports.
- Holds all expense reports electronically which are available at the click of a button.
- Allows for direct deposit of reimbursement funds directly to the employees' accounts.
- The features of building a report in Concur's reporting tool.
- Avoid all the merged cells in output of reports in the reporting tool.
- More options in the Concur reporting tool.
- Saves employees time creating expense reports.
- Allows expense reports to be processed in a timely fashion.
- Allows employees or managers to pull old reports at any time.
By pulling expense report batches from Concur Travel and Expense to upload into our accounting software (JDE), we have been able to integrate the two systems. It works well for our organization because we can refer to the actual report in Concur and also review accounting for that report in our accounting system.
Concur Travel and Expense has definitely allowed our organization to evolve from a paper company! Prior to Concur, employees in our organization would have to submit a paper expense report with all of the actual receipts included and hope that they made the cut-off for a check to be issued to them. Now, this process is very easy as reports are submitted electronically online and receipts can simply be uploaded.
As a Concur Travel and Expense admin, I can certainly say that the system certainly makes it easy to manage users, their set-up and processing their reports timely. It has benefited the entire organization because it allows Concur users to be empowered, and control how quickly they submit and are reimbursed.