Concur is Wonderful
July 18, 2020
Concur is Wonderful
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
Concur is an expansive system. We use it throughout the whole organization. All employees use this platform to do all expense reporting. We transitioned to this system after getting rid of our antiquated system and it has made handling expenses across the organization a breeze. It’s a nice way to catalog expenses as well from an employee perspective.
- It tracks expenses seamlessly with our company credit cards.
- The interface is intuitive when it comes to coding expenses.
- Currently, you cannot submit an expense report if you do not have any expenses for the month. This sounds like it would be intuitive, but some organizations require expense reports, even when there are no expenses. So that could be an improvement made by the system to provide an option to submit a report when there are no expenses.
- Employee reimbursements are done very quickly.
- Cataloging all expenses in one central system is great.
I have not used any other expense reporting system other than Concur. I know there are other systems organizations use for expense reporting but I have not used a different system. I think that a transition away from Concur would be difficult because the Concur system is so easy to use. As a user it’s wonderful.
Concur has made it easy to track expenses across a large organization spanning the entire state of California.
It’s easy to track expenses and takes an additional step out of the process for employees who utilize Concur.
This system works really well for organizations that are geographically spread and need one consistent way to report expenses. I cannot envision an organization or situation where this Concur system wouldn’t be beneficial to an organization. It really works to streamline all expense reporting for large or small organizations, and the employee interface is very easy to use.