Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
It is being used by the organization, this cuts down on non-standard travel decisions along with streamlined receipt tracking. Being able to utilize the mobile app for tracking has been a great improvement from the last company I worked at that used Concur.
- Streamlining the receipt tracking/submitting/approval process with being able to take a photo has been a great development.
- Letting our travel department set preferred hotels/airlines reduces time and research on the traveler's end.
- Using the app for quick travel info retrieval is handy and cuts down on sifting through emails.
- The app being a one-stop-shop for all variables of the trip has made tracking great as well as rebooking a similar trip based on that data.
- The errors that come up when something isn't able to be selected can be cumbersome. Not always informative and can cause confusion.
- The interface of the app itself could use some modernization. It feels dated in its current format.
- Time saved on the overly manual process that it use to be saves hours per trip.
- Quick reimbursements cut down on a lot of worry from the users.
It keeps up with similar companies for being innovative and as close to cutting edge as there is in this space.
With traveling and expenses running through a specific Concur team rather than each individual admin assistant, it helps standardize all aspects of the travel, expenses, and reimbursement.
For our medium-sized company where we have just a handful of offices where 95% of traveling occurs, the tool seems ideal. I haven't used it at a small company with many possible destinations, but the standardizing of certain attributes for repeatability has saved a lot of time.