Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Manage
We used ConnectWise at The Uptime Group across the whole organization. Prior to ConnectWise, we were running the business off silos of chaos. ConnectWise connected our business end-to-end and created efficiencies that were impossible without some kind of PSA solution. We had been severely limited in the amount of business we could bill, maxing out at about $10,000/month, and overnight, we we able to start generating $30,000+/month in revenue. We grew from there.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Trouble Ticketing/Help Desk
- KPI Tracking (with the help of ConnectSmart)
- Time Tracking
- Profitability Tracking
- I felt like the project management module could have been more robust and easier to use, but this was a minor point for us
- Incredible increases in efficiency. We were generating about a 5% profit margin before ConnectWise and were able to get our net profit up to about 24%.
- Significantly fewer dropped balls
- Increased accountability throughout the organization because we could track various metrics
There were two other competitors we looked at prior to purchasing ConnectWise, I don't remember who they were at this point, but I went with ConnectWise because it had the best onlne, on-demand training available. It doesn't matter how great a product is if you don't figure out how to use it.