Great Product, Great Price!
Riccardo Francese | TrustRadius Reviewer
Updated November 22, 2017

Great Product, Great Price!

Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect)

It is being used by myself and our entire IT organization. We use it to log on to people's computers. We find that it is easy to use and fairly non-invasive when loading the program. It has many features that we use (like CTRL+AL+DEL and reboot the computer to be able to log back on) that really assists in troubleshooting computers.
  • Remote Control of Computer
  • Non-invasive installation
  • Easy to access through a link or e-mail
  • Choose your user name
  • Have a list of computers that has it installed in your domain and be able to access after hours
  • Remote install
  • Increased efficiency of technicians
  • Access to computers anywhere
  • Software cost is right in line
In terms of cost vs. benefit - Connectwise Control takes the cake above these folks. I think I will need more training as there is much more that this program can do and I don't think I am using all the features it has...I wish there was a training rep that would give me a call and get access to this.
It is a very well priced program that has multiple uses within our organization. We find that it does everything it needs in remoting into computers and allowing us to fix issues and resolve problems for clients. It has great features that allow you to do extensive diagnostics to ensure the computer works when you hand it back to your employee.

ConnectWise Control Feature Ratings

Screen sharing
File transfer
Instant message
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers
Over-the-Internet remote session
Initiate remote control from mobile
Remote management of servers & workstations
Remote Active Directory® management
Centralized management dashboard
Session record
Annotations
Monitoring and Alerts
Multi-platform remote control

ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect) Reliability

This is a great product and works whether you have 5 devices or you have 1000 devices. I love the extra features like being able to restart and get back on the remote computer. It also very easy to use and is very secure. I would recommend this to anyone doing remote support.