Robust learning management software with features that meet our requirements.
Updated December 17, 2023

Robust learning management software with features that meet our requirements.

Hinami Swigartg Gorham | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with CoreAchieve

CoreAchieve meets all the quality standards of advanced and personalized training tools according to the training we want to achieve, it has interactive information panels that provide detailed and precise information on the goals to be met in the short and long term. CoreAchieve is the learning management software that allows you to generate a report for each training separately. It is a really secure platform that is cloud-based and easy to implement, this brings huge satisfaction, I also want to mention that robust integration is possible thanks to the powerful API and we can also build between sentences with other solutions.
  • Robust integration thanks to the powerful API.
  • Personalized training according to our specifications.
  • I haven't noticed any advantages of this tool yet, CoreAchieve proves with tangible results that it can meet our demand for advanced training on time, it can also generate very detailed reports which increases efficiency and decrease errors.
  • Increase the level of experience of workers with advanced training that meets our knowledge requirements.
  • The ROI is obtained immediately if you have a learning strategy.

Do you think CoreAchieve delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with CoreAchieve's feature set?

Did CoreAchieve live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of CoreAchieve go as expected?

Would you buy CoreAchieve again?

This advanced learning software is one of the most robust in the industry, I consider it to be one of the best that can be found on the market and I recommend it with my eyes closed. CoreAchieve can incentivize training through programs designed to our specifications, ensuring that people volunteer for training. Brother, all positive advances after the realization of the training linked to different departments. I recommend generating a report of each training and thus be able to improve future learning tools.

CoreAchieve Feature Ratings