Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
We are currently using CSOD throughout the whole organization and have been for over a year. Throughout our time with the LMS we have enjoyed using several features, including building curriculums and encouraging learners through the use of badges. The feedback we receive from our employees is that they would like a little bit more of a "modern" look and for those who are not tech-savvy, it can be a bit intimidating to log in for the first time and to navigate throughout the LMS. It almost looks more like a back-end experience. Overall, there is a lot of features to explore on CSOD and we are learning more each day to improve our user experience.
- Hosting video/scorm packages
- Ability to upload certificates/badges
- Integration with our HR Management Software
- Overall look and feel for employees
- More promotion of internal communities on the platform/easier access
- Easier access to support via chat
- Housing learning resources in one location - we have utilized communities for this.
We previously used ClubConnect but switched over to Cornerstone as our company size grew to better support our learners. Club Connect was more visual for our learners, however, Cornerstone has more capabilities and advantages for us to use as engagement for our learners.
Do you think Cornerstone OnDemand delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cornerstone OnDemand's feature set?
Did Cornerstone OnDemand live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cornerstone OnDemand go as expected?
Would you buy Cornerstone OnDemand again?