Crowd Compass is great
Updated January 17, 2019
Crowd Compass is great
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with CrowdCompass
It is being used in our Group Travel department mostly for incentive trips but also for a few meetings/trade shows. It helps us get all of the information into the hands of our attendees without giving them lots of paper. It also allows us to provide up to the minute updates to the attendees should there be any schedule changes.
- Love that it provides each attendees air travel and hotel information so attendees can have all of their important information in one place
- Push notifications are great to get out information quickly to attendees. Have not had any issues with them not working as I did in the past with other mobile apps.
- The map feature where you can drop pins to show where events are throughout your trip is great. And it can be accessed from a session or just by looking at the map and clicking pins directyl.
- I believe the setup can be a bit cumbersome at times.
- It has all been positive and we have received great feedback from our attendees on how nice it is to have all of the information at their fingertips.
It is better than Certain and quite comparable to QuickMobile. There are items that I like better in CrowdCompass and vice versa. I think that the map features are much better in CrowdCompass than the other mobile applications. I know there are great changes and updates coming from CrowdCompass as well that will put it ahead of the rest.
3 - Very organized and able to multi-task. There are so many different facets to a CrowdCompass event.
Evaluating CrowdCompass and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
The Certain mobile app platform we were using did not have very advanced features. It was essentially a mobile version of the website with a few additional features. Nothing close to what CrowdCompass provides.
Our training team walked us through the first set up which really helped me to learn where everything is located as well as all of the features available.
double and triple-checking your content prior to launching the event. Have a few people test it out that were not part of the build.
My contact at CrowdCompass is very responsive and always willing to jump in and help me. I never feel like I have to wait long to receive a response.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
It is a very good tool. The one thing I wish it did was allow you to send out notifications to all attendees that are signed up for a session without having to create a separate group.Tools I have used in the past did have this capability and it was a huge timesaver.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
- uploaded all of the app images
- setting up maps
- integrating data from Cvent
- setting up notifications