Overall Satisfaction with CrowdCompass
We use CrowdCompass for our Client's corporate events and training meetings. We use it across the entire organization. It really helps to cut down on printing and spending collateral since all of the information can be put in an attendees hands.
- Design and Buildout
- Push Notifications
- Branding for your Event/Organization
- Time turnaround for customer support questions
I would like to keep other product names out of my review, but I know other apps are more difficult to build out and aren't intuitive to the average user. It is super easy to train new employees on the platform and copy past event elements and bring them to new apps!
Because it is super easy to use - i feel like I never need to lean on support when my support manager is always available.
Do you think CrowdCompass delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CrowdCompass's feature set?
Did CrowdCompass live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CrowdCompass go as expected?
Would you buy CrowdCompass again?
- Communication with Guests
- Cut down on cost of printed collateral
- Guests can interact with one another
- We love the maps tool for events with multiple locations or buildings!
- Push notifications help us interact directly with all of our guests without using a microphone or being obnoxious.
- We hope to use it as a platform to communicate far before the event even occurs. Instead of just at the event.
Evaluating CrowdCompass and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
It was easy to add CrowdCompass to our existing Cvent work as it is easy to use and integrated with other Cvent systems. The most important thing is that it looks pretty and is easy to use even if you don't put a massive amount of time into building out the app.
I think people just need to be better - its really no one's fault if someone doesn't read instructions.
- Implemented in-house
- Third-party professional services
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Difficult to get immediate help
Slow Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using