Overall Satisfaction with CrowdCompass
Currently we use CrowdCompass for our regional events in North and South America (150 - 650 attendees) as well as our 3 annual global conferences (1500-3000 attendees) as a hub for information on our schedules, sessions and handouts, event communications, and as a social media hub. Additionally, we utilize gamification and banner ad sells to improve the outreach of out exhibitors and sponsors as well as bring in additional revenue. Finally, we regularly host popular giveaways for our users at our events using the scavenger hunt.
- Provides a single source for important event information, notifications, and scheduling/agenda assistance for our participants.
- Easy to pull metrics on adoption, use, and session feedback
- Excellent Live-Polling, Q&A, and resources for Speakers
- Easy Build/Set-up
- Gamification Features - While popular with our users, limited ability to customize or alter the features and set-up.
- Finding Session handouts can be difficult for attendees - would be helpful to have a central hub for their downloads.
- No duplication of events means a lot of time repeating features of a build for repeat events.
- Improved Attendee Feedback
- Improved Session Feedback through live-polling
- Improved Crowdsourcing Efforts for our Annual Conferences
Easier to use interface that directly links with our Cvent registration system. We switched due to this integration, the gamification improvements, the benefits for on-site check-in and session selections, and ease of design/use for our builder team. We have especially enjoyed the New Attendee experience over the look/interface of our previous apps.
CrowdCompass is wonderful for medium to large events with a variety of sessions, speakers, and breakout rooms or locations. It's an excellent tool for planners to push messages and information to attendees and a great way to see feedback or interactions through the social wall. The tool is popular with our users with adoption pushing up into 80% and 90% for our recent events.
16 - Our users for CrowdCompass are composed of representatives from each of our regional professional development teams as well as our online professional development teams. These teams also typically run our annual conferences, which the other main use for CrowdCompass in the organization. We have a team of builders who provide the frameworks and individual events apps per the recommendations and information provided by the Conference Coordinator or Specialist.
4 - We have 4 primary admins, one from each region and one from our online team serving as primary support for CrowdCompass. Beyond these core administrators who focus on building out the templates and uploading the information (which requires very simple training and no advanced skills) our Conference and Events team members all receive training on the use, set-up, and best implementation of the apps for their events.
- Annual Conference of the Americas
- Annual Conference for Asia/Pacific
- Annual Conference for Africa, Europe, and the Middle East
- Live-Polling for Session Presenters
- Selling additional sponsor benefits
- Session Attendance Tracking
- Crowdsourcing Efforts
- Improved Social Media presence