Quality Management done right!
April 26, 2021

Quality Management done right!

Harrie Vermeulen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM)

At Philips we've been looking into quality check automation for quite a while, I flagged it as an opportunity back in 2018 and after quite some research we landed on the Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM) tool. After a more than successful pilot, we onboarded the tool fully and we use it now very extensively to make sure that quality but also SEO and accessibility are on key. We're still working on onboarding it in every part of the organization but the intent is to have it working in such a way that inescapable to work with. The tool is making sure that our NPS and SEO is increasing and we're extremely happy with that! Finally the most important issue it addresses is that no longer will we have to use manual quality checks, 4eye checks, checklists, Chrome extensions and plugins to make sure the the quality of content that is about to go live is correct, with Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM) all of that can happen in one go.
  • The possibility to create custom checkpoints with the extremely fast operations team is wonderful
  • The plugin for AEM is a [wonderful] tool that helps us in finding issues before 'go live'
  • The dashboards are able to be used in daily report outs
  • There should be more options to customize the dashboard environment
  • There should be more proactive communications if there are options for new checkpoints
  • I would like more insights [into] what competitors are doing so that we ourselves can improve checkpoints on our end.
  • The community average seems to be a static number as in the year that we're working with the tool this hasn't changed
  • We're still gathering data [for] the first year to see if indeed there's been a lot of improvement on usability and NPS so we're not sure yet how much additional sales based on fixed issues we've made.
  • An immediate return of investments are the checkpoints that are flagged based on ADA/EDA compliancy, more and more websites are being targeted for scans on those new laws and we proactively can prevent lawsuits from coming in.
  • Overall we expect our SEO to increase greatly (though we'd like more checkpoints on that) and of course, usability went from a very low number to a very high number because of all the priority items we've fixed.
To be quite honest I am literally addicted to the tool, over the weekend rescans happen and as soon as I wake up on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday new scores have come in that I love to already take a [peek] at. This is just because the tool is so fun to work with and the dashboards give some great insights directly. The only reason why it doesn't score a full ten is [that] there's no way to go back to the homepage when you're on an individual item page and it's not possible to fully customize the dashboard (I'm now keeping track of past scores [through] a manually filled in Excel).
The support is ABSOLUTELY astonishing, I myself am working [on] the services side of things and know for a fact that tickets can take some time. The team, however (Parul, Loftus, Amitsing) are doing a [wonderful] task in helping us out. And of course, there's also Lucy who's always happy to jump onto a call to [discuss] certain aspects we might have questions about. Can't grade this any different [than] 10/10.
I've not used any other tools from Crownpeak, though I did [hear] that the content management system can be difficult [to] use [..] sometimes.

Do you think Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM)'s feature set?

Did Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM) go as expected?

Would you buy Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM) again?

The Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM) tool has two options for us, either dashboards or the plugin, the plugin has only scenarios where it is well suited, with the amount of content that my company has it's [unavoidable] that issues on SEO, usability or accessibility go live. The Crownpeak Digital Quality Management (DQM) plugin is making it extremely easy to keep that amount to a bare minimum. The dashboard too is very user friendly and helps out a great deal when it comes to identifying issues on template level (issues that happen on a certain sort of pages that will have to be fixed by IT) but as soon as one of those issues on template level [occurs] it is very hard to go through all of the other issues. If one checkpoint has over 1k flagged items for a site it can at times be very hard to identify which pages have the issue not being on [the] template level.